Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fovea Hex: "Don't These Windows Open"

A few months ago I mentioned the creepy, ethereal joy that is Fovea Hex. Not only do they have a new album coming out soon-ish, but I just found this wonderful clip of a live performance.

Belaying their super-seriousness, Clodagh Simonds starts by singing "Somebody unplugged my laptop," which is why they crack up a bit at the beginning. But it quickly comes together again and they perform "Don't These Windows Open."



I assume the other vocalists are Laura Sheeran and Lydia Sasse, with Cora Venus Lunny on cello...but I don't know for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura Sheeran and Cora Venus Lunny are singing. Julia Kent is playing the cello. Michael Begg and Colin Potter are playing electronica

Muffy St. Bernard said...

Aha, thanks Nony!