Saturday, June 27, 2009

"Damage" on CD Baby

One of the things I've been doing lately -- instead of blogging -- has been to set up my 2007 CD "Damage" on CD Baby for distribution.

Woo-hoo, it's finally there, and it's very very cheap! You (and that's not "you" specifically, it's the "generic you") can go online and buy either the CD or the MP3s, and have a little bit of Muffy in your own home forever.

I warn you, though, that the CD was made during a particularly acerbic period of my life, when I'd decided it would be socially and emotionally beneficial to live excessively. "Damage" is the only wonderful thing that came out of that period, as it was recorded during moments of anguish, self-doubt, and obsessive twitchiness...and it's definitely apparent.

Still interested? It's here!

No comments: