- My cat has not pooped as of yet.
- One nice thing about having a spiffy new computer is that the old games -- which I could barely play on their lowest settings -- can now be played with maximum eye-candy. So "Return to Castle Wolfenstein" looks particularly good. I just have to remember that it's more effective to shoot enemies in the head instead of the groin.
- Want to see a great scary movie? I highly recommend "The Ruins." Holy vegetable-infested cow!
- Yesterday I decided I wanted to drive to a lake. I looked on the map for the one closest to me, then drove all the way to Floradale to find it. And guess what...there's no lake there! There's a tiny one, but the enormous one depicted on the map just didn't seem to exist.
- I did NOT receive the "Record Save and Sell" this Friday, which is a good sign.
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Sick Long Weekend Catch-Up
Since I am too ill to spend my night dancing and my head is too foggy for bloggin', here's a quick update.