Sunday, November 04, 2007

Blogroll Additions

I've added two new blogs to the informal blogroll on the right. "Searching for a Unifying Theme" is run by Adrian, friend for 30 years (and counting). I'd love to tell you what his blog is really about, but since he's still SEARCHING for a unifying theme, I'm afraid to speculate lest it gel prematurely.

For literature and liberal education see "Apocaloopsis," helmed by Ambrose Mensch (who should be familiar to you if you're following the Barthathon).

Finally, check out "That Day in May" by...hey, her name isn't advertised! So let me just say she's an excellent photographer, a great writer, a lover of all furry beasties, and signed up for NaBloPoMo. Shiver!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, thanks for linking!

Adrian said...

Ditto... thanks for the publicity...

Perhaps it will get my lazy ass back at it. I have entered a time of dangerous negativism on my world view, so I have hesitated to post until I can find some positive balance.

I am tempted to post on the benefits of dictatorships to give you an idea where I am at, democracy is crazy-broken, especially south of the border.

Hey, have you been watching 'The Hour' on podcast? That is really good... perhaps I will blog a rave about that.

Thanks Muffy!

Adrian said...

Turns out, I went for the social commentary with a new post.

By the way, have you ever seen this guy: http://bashford.wordpress.com/2007/07/02/13/

Here is a follow up post you might also find really funny:
http://bashford.wordpress.com/2007/07/22/klee-irwin-john-waters-illegitimate-love-child/

Adrian said...

Yikes, that didn't work too well...

I will send you the URLs in an email.

A.

Adam Thornton said...

Anything to increase your Technorati "Authority" number! :)

I definitely understand the negative world view, hence my "Rubberband Girl" approach to human relations, which I'm slowly trying to apply to my life.

No, I haven't seen "The Hour," but folks certainly rave...