Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Flickr Pics!

Showtime Showdown

For those who want a "taster" of my last two months, some new pictures are up on Flickr. Most importantly you'll see my tribute to both ringworms and my flaming car, as well as some shots of Schnapps and I warming up before the debut of our duet last week.

Incidentally, when I was leaving Club Renaissance after the show I asked a woman what she thought of the human/seal duet. "I hated it," she said bluntly, which introduced a shocked silence into her group of friends.

The only rational response to that sort of criticism is to do MORE duets with Schnapps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, hasn't society evolved past the point of anti-seal speciesism by now?

Makes me wanna club somebody.

Adam Thornton said...

I know! I was like, "What, seals can't do musical comedy?"