Sunday, June 08, 2008

Coming Up...

Now that the tornado warning is over, I can put aside my hurricane lantern and bottled water and tell you what's happening next.

FIRST: I've started work on another "domestic drag show," the first in months. I'm continuing to experiment with a "no storyboard" approach, partly to stretch my editing savvy but mainly because I hate drawing storyboards.

Stay tuned! It should be ready in another week or so.

SECOND: Speaking of things I haven't done in a long time, I went on another "Ambitious Kitchener/Waterloo Buswalk Tour" today. I'm not sure what I'll call it yet -- "Ottawa, Sweet Ottawa" maybe, or "Day of the Robin," or perhaps "Stuck Between the Tracks, the Fence, the Expressway, the Golf Course, and the Water Feature." The last one sums it up best but it's a little too long.

I should be able to post the writeup and the pictures by tomorrow afternoon.

THIRD: Don't forget that Victoria Parks and I do the Club Renaissance "Glamourspunk" nights on the second Thursday of every month. Hey, that's this week! You should drop in!

No comments: