Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sit With the Seal!

After waiting more than ninety minutes for my co-host and wine-date to show up, I sat down with Schnapps the Seal to make this abrasive promo for our "Glamourspunk" night. I'm experimenting with the idea that I might be a better hostess if I have a puppet on my arm. This will only work if I can develop a less obnoxious voice.



PS: The audio drops out mysteriously the first time I mention the date because I got it totally wrong. I simply cannot remember details.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew all those drugs would catch up with me eventually. I just had this jacked-up hallucination that I was watching Muffy St. Bernard with her hand stuck up a guinea pigs butt. Then a friend of hers came in and no one thought it was strange. In fact the guinea pig seemed pretty OK with the whole thing.
Did I mention that the guinea pig could talk…
Yes, Muffy did look fabulous now that you mention it, but that’s hardly the point. I will need months of therapy.

Adam Thornton said...

Thank goodness it was all just a terrible, Vodka-induced dream!

Welcome to my world, J.A.

Anonymous said...

Are you certain? Cause I told the talking goldfish in my toilet that it was just a dream and he said I was CRAZY.

Adam Thornton said...

At least you paid the GOLDFISH the courtesy of not calling it a GUINEA PIG.

Anonymous said...

Forgive me...It's the drugs.

tanzi said...

Hey! Can I come to one of the glamour nites or will I get evil stare downs? I'd love to see your show.

Adam Thornton said...

Of course you can! You wouldn't get a single evil stare-down.

I'll be busy so I won't get many chances to say hi, but I'll be sure to come over when I can!

Anonymous said...

almost 2 hours late? that musta been good wine

Adam Thornton said...

As a person who is compulsively on time, I will never understand those who are perpetually late.