Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Small Random Things I Know

  • Toronto magazine Popshifter is a fabulous analysis of pop culture, without trendy bloviating.
  • It's easy for me to criticize people who go on Facebook update sprees. It is also easy for me to go on such sprees myself.
  • No matter how poorly I eat, I am still eating better than the 19th century polar explorers.
  • We hiccup because of our evolutionary connection with tadpoles. No kidding.
  • I simply cannot conceive of the planet Jupiter. I can't imagine it. I don't understand the concept of an enormous planet that doesn't really have a surface.
  • If I was independently wealthy and had a maid I would probably be depressed.
  • Too much snow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so kind to say such nice things about us.

And I agree: TOO MUCH SNOW.

Adam Thornton said...

Well, I figured you weren't spending thousands of dollars to advertise the 'zine...

Anonymous said...

Haha, true. If I had thousands of dollars, I'd just buy more CDs and books.

Kimber said...

At the risk of making you want to stab me, there is no such thing as too much snow in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

'At the risk of making you want to stab me, there is no such thing as too much snow in my opinion.'

Gah! Unclean! UNCLEEEEEAN!

Adam Thornton said...

Kim, you may be dangerously psychotic.