Friday, August 31, 2007

Because It's Friday: Mother Mother

Oh, I'm very sorry for not writing lately. Life has been incredibly busy. I am constantly on my toes. I can barely remember to clean the cat litter, but that's because I choose to forget.

Instead of writing something meaningful and beautiful, I leave that up to "Mother Mother," the most stunningly incredible band that I've heard in an awful long time. Clever songs, creative arrangements, and vocal harmonies quite unlike anything you've heard of before...Vancouver is a real hotbed of great Canadian music right now.

And hey, don't crowd me on October 27th...they're playing here in Kitchener AND it's right after my birthday. I'm THERE.

What's all the fuss about? Just watch them perform my personal favourite off their debut: "Love and Truth" (pretend that the first few lines aren't cut off).



Be there!

No comments: